Thursday, January 15, 2009

On the edge of suspense

I have written a cutting edge suspense thriller about a biker couple and the biker lifestyle. How to get people to read it is another thing. So, I will send the first five people a PDF version of the book if you want to review it. After you read it, just post your opinion on my blog. It's 19.95 if you buy it through my website, but free this way. Just send me your email. My email is kennettparker@yahoo.com and my website is www.freewebs.com/kennettparker if you want to check out the book.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you an email. I finally succumbed and tried reading a book on the computer. It wasn't half as hard as I expected. I'd be interested to read your book, and would, of course, post a review. (With my luck you'll've already had 25 replies, but worth a try...)

    ReplyDelete